Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sad Day

It is hard for me to believe that it has been 2 years since my dad passed away. We all miss him so much!! My mom has been so brave and strong during the last 2 years. I could not be more proud of her!! I thank God daily for her close friends who have made this time a little easier for her. I try to talk to the kids about Paw Paw everyday and Cooper always says he can't wait to get to heaven to see Paw Paw and get a big hug!!

Here is a picture of Cooper and Paw Paw that is one of my favorites. I have never seen my dad happier than the times he spent with Cooper!!

2 comments:

the alder boys said...

Oh Karen, that is so sad! Your dad was such a sweet. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

The Garners said...

Karen, I'm so sorry you lost your Dad...I didn't know that. I can't imagine how hard that must be. It's neat that you still talk about him with your kids so they'll feel like they know him. He looks like such a nice man!