Saturday, December 18, 2010

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

I know that I have mentioned several times that our little Miss Lucy likes to be mischievous. It seems like here lately she has been finding lots of things to get her into trouble. Not BIG trouble, just the kind of trouble that keeps you entertained : )

She has recently discovered the light switch by the stairs. She thinks she is really big stuff to turn the lights on and off.


She also has figured out that it is really fun to throw stuff down from the balcony to the first floor. She threw several things down the other day while I was on the phone (and yes that it a toilet brush...I'm not even sure where she found that)



Another favorite thing is to put toys in the toilet. I do not have a picture of this but almost everyday I will find some of her toys in the toilet!!! I have never had a child put anything in the toilet! She definitely keeps us on our toes around here.


She helps make up for some of her trouble by helping me clean the floors. She loves to use the shark vacuum.


And seriously...who could ever be upset with this sweet face!!!!!

3 comments:

The Garners said...

Oh my goodness-she and Crosby could be BIG BUDDIES...he loves all the same "activities". :)

Sugar said...

She is the SWEETEST!! Love her face! So glad you're blogging again. I've GOT to start again!

AmyCleveland said...

I think that may be a little of the Cleveland side coming through. She is so so beautiful. I am proud to be the Aunt of all 3 of your children.