Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My First Post!!!!

This is so exciting!! I have been reading other blogs for the last several months and I am so addicted!! I decided that it would be fun to have my own blog, if for nothing else than to have it as a "scrapbook" for my children to read someday. I am going to give a brief history of "The Cleveland Family" just to get us up to speed.

Richard and I were married on May 18th 2002 in Destin, FL. We got married on the beach and it was AWESOME!! Two years later on June 14 2004 Cooper was born. He was such a blessing to us that we decided that we did not want to wait too long to have another child. June 26 2006 Emily was born. God had truly blessed us with 2 amazing children.

Richard works as a sales rep. for a medical device company and I work one day a week as a dental hygienist. We have lived in Little Rock for over 10 years. (Time seems like it goes so quickly!!)

I guess that is us in a nutshell!

Here are a few recent pictures of the kids.







1 comment:

Kara Smith said...

Hey Cleveland Family!! OMG I can't believe how much your children have grown!!! Like my kids they are 14 and 10. It's amazing & such a blessing to be a parent isn't? I miss you guys, please call we need to get together!!!! God Bless :) KS