Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweet PJ's

I love nothing more than to see Emily walk around the house in her footed PJ's. I think it is the cutest thing EVER!! I told Richard that this would be the last year for her to wear them and it made me so sad. Well...while I was out shopping the other day, I found some in size 3T!! Of course I bought several pairs for next year. Yeah!! One more year of footed PJ's. It was funny, because the next day while shopping at Target I found some in the big girl section. So looks like she can wear them until she's a teenager!! (I have a feeling they won't look as cute on a 13 year old).





We did not do too much today. We pretty much stayed in our PJ's all day and just had fun playing hide-and-go-seek and jumping on our bounce around. We bought a bounce around for Emily on her 2nd birthday. It has been money well spent!! It is about 8 feet x 8 feet and we have it set up in our house. Some of our neighbors came over today and all the kids had a great time. Here are a few pics:




No comments: