Sunday, December 14, 2008

No More Thumbs

I feel like I have not posted in so long. Life has been really busy lately. Richard has been working really hard (as of right now he is the #1 rep in the company!!!!) and we have had several Christmas parties to go to. The biggest thing going on at our house right now is that Emily is not sucking her thumbs anymore!! This was not a decision that she made, but she has really handled it very well. We tried a product several months ago called "control it" and it worked, but we were not consistent with it like we needed to be. Recently we ordered some more of this wonderful stuff, but this time we got the "extra strength". It is just a cream that you rub on her thumbs and it taste awful. I had planned on trying this sometime after Christmas, but Richard thought we should go ahead and start now. It has gone much better than I thought it would. I am sad that I will never see my sweet girl covering her face with one hand and sucking the other hand's thumb--it was SO cute!! The funny thing with her was that she did not have a favorite thumb, she sucked on either one--sometimes both at the same time!! Here are some cute pictures from over the last 2 and 1/2 years of Emily and her thumbs.








We are so proud of you Emily!! Up next.....potty training!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Andy about Richard being #1 in his company...he asked if that means ya'll can move up here!?