Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday (late) My Sweet Girl!!

Since we were out of town the week of Emily's birthday, I did not have a chance to make a Happy Birthday post. It is so hard for me to believe that our sweet little girl is already 3 years old. She makes us laugh everyday with her cute personality and her wild imagination. She may be sweet but she is also a VERY hard-headed and independent. We know that one day we will be thankful for these qualities too! Emily is very excited about being a big sister and has been playing with "her baby" ever since finding out about Lucy. I can't wait to see her in action with her sister.



Emily had a great birthday with lots of fun gifts. She got a pink Leapster.....


The big gift of the day was a new pink bicycle. I did not take a picture of the bike once it was out of the box so I will have to take some and post later.


We have been at the beach for the last week and we had a great time....well, all of us except Emily. She did not like the beach AT ALL. I will be making a post later this week all about our trip. I did manage to get a few pictures where Emily was actually smiling instead of crying!!

No comments: