Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!!

Today is Cooper's 5th Birthday!!! I can not believe that it has been five years ago that we had our first child. It feels like it has flown by! Cooper has been such a blessing in our life and it is exciting to think about what the next 5 years will be like. Happy Birthday Cooper, we love you more than you could ever know!!


We had a party for Cooper and Emily on Friday (I will post those pictures tomorrow). Since my mom was in town we went ahead and opened all of Cooper's presents yesterday.







He got WAY too much stuff, but the big gift of the day was a Wii. He was so excited about it (I think daddy was even more excited) but he is still trying to figure out how to play the games. I going to go look for some games that are kid friendly and easy to play. I think he had a great birthday!!

No comments: