Friday, October 9, 2009

7 Weeks (and 2 days)

I can't believe that little Miss Lucy is already 7 weeks old. Time is going too fast! I am trying to spend as much time as I can holding her and enjoying my last baby. She is still a great baby and has just fit into our life perfectly. I tried to take a few pictures of her today--I don't think she is a big fan of the camera. Most of the pictures I have of her are while she is sleeping, but I did get a couple of cute ones while she was awake today!






For the past several weeks I have been working on converting our guest bedroom into Lucy's room. She is still sleeping in the office in her pack n play, but we hope that she will be sleeping through the night soon and then we will move her up to her room. These are a few pictures of her room. She has the most basic room of all of my kids, but I still think it turned out cute. I had the curtains and cushions made to match her bedding. I am still looking for a rug and once I find that the room will be complete.






No comments: