Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Eve

Of course, life has been crazy around here so it has been too long since I last posted. Lucy has been having some tummy trouble, so we went to the doctor yesterday and I have spent the last 24 hours trying to get a stool sample from a 10 week old--trust me, this is NOT an easy task!! I should know in the next 5-7 seven days if she has a bug or if she needs to switch formula (I am hoping for the bug since the formula will be twice as expensive!!). While we were at the doctor she weighed 11 pounds and 9 ounces!! She is a growing girl!



Tonight the kids opened a Halloween gift from MawMaw. They loved the light-up ghost and new books. Thanks MawMaw!!





When Cooper opened his card, he immediately ran to get his card from last year--it was the same card! He has the best memory (I didn't even know we had the card from last year!)


Richard always tries to act like our children are in a circus act....never a dull moment around here!!




We have lots of fun stuff planned for tomorrow. I'm going to try my best to make another post tomorrow night. Have a Happy Halloween!!

No comments: