Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy 3 Months Lucy!

I know I say this every month, but the time is going by too quickly. I can't believe it has already been 3 months! Lucy is still a very easy baby and she has made having 3 kids much easier than I ever thought it could be. She still is not sleeping through the night, but she takes her bottle and goes right back to sleep. We have not moved her upstairs to her room yet--probably sometime next month. She developed an intolerance to her formula about a month ago so we have had to switch to Alimentum (the real expensive and stinky stuff!) but it makes her tummy not hurt so we are glad to have a formula that works for her. Lucy is cooing and smiling all of the time and I think I have heard her try to laugh a couple of times too. She loves to stand up while you are holding her--maybe she will be an early walker (I hope not!). Here are a few pictures from her actually 3 month birthday on the 19th--of course I could not get her to smile in any of them.






I tried to take her out to run errands with her cute little hat on but before we even left the house, this is what she looked like....

so needless to say she did not get to show-off her cute hat that we borrowed from our friend Chandler.



This is how Cooper loves to end his night--him, daddy, and Lucy all together either in the chair or cuddled up in bed together. So sweet!!

No comments: