Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We went to Springfield, MO to visit my Mom's side of the family. We stayed in Branson and just drove back and forth to Springfield. We stayed at the Hilton and they gave us a fabulous suite! It was so nice to have all the extra room and a full kitchen! (of course I forgot to take a picture of it!). It was good to see family and introduce Lucy to everyone.

Cooper in front of the train at Branson Landing...


Lucy was all smiles Thanksgiving morning--she behaved the best out of all the kids!


the kids with their cousin Sara. ( I meant to take more pictures of family, but I totally forgot to do it, so this is the only picture I took with a cousin--I really need to work on taking more pictures!!)



after learning all about Thanksgiving and the turkey at school this year, Cooper could not wait to eat a turkey leg (and he actually ate it!!)


the day after thanksgiving we went to the Bass ProShop in Springfield. The kids love going there and playing on all the 'toys" (daddy likes the toys too!)


Santa was at Bass Pro and they take your picture for FREE. Richard took this one, but it is hard to get a good picture of 3 kids at the same time...


It is also VERY hard to get a picture of all 5 of us! I look terrible (I still have 10 pounds to lose) but this may be the first picture of our family....





Lucy got all decked-out in one of her hats to go to a party the other night...


No comments: