Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy Busy

Life just seems really busy right now, I'm not too sure what I am busy doing but I know that I have not been giving my blog too much attention lately. These are just a couple of pictures from the last few days.

Lucy wore her cute Christmas dress to church today--I don't think she could have looked any cuter!!


she looks so different with a hat on, so here's one with no hat--she has been putting everything in her mouth lately...



we sent out our Christmas cards this past week, and I ended-up doing a card with 3 separate pictures on it since I could not get a good shot of all 3 kids together. This morning before church I did finally get a cute one of all of them...


there were so many out-takes, but I think this was my favorite..





We watched little Miss Presley the other day and I think Lucy has decided that she is her new best friend...



Emily was a great helper too....



Emily loves to dress-up, so here she is in her tutu...

1 comment:

Sugar said...

Precious!
Caroline is putting everything in her mouth too. And drooling like you wouldn't believe! If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was starting to teeth.
Love your Christmas pictures...her dress and hat are super cute!