Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Tooth Fairy

Cooper had a loose tooth, but the permanent tooth was already coming in WAY behind it. A friend of mine recommended a wonderful pediatric dentist and Cooper went to see him on Tuesday. The dentist was so nice and gentle with Cooper. Cooper got "laughing gas" for the first time and he still does not know that he got a shot in his mouth. Cooper did not flinch or make a noise the whole time he was in there. I was so proud of him!!! ( I was so nervous that I forgot to take the camera with us to the dentist office...so no pictures)



Later that night we wrote the Tooth Fairy a note to "please leave my tooth" since Daddy was out of town and had not seen his tooth yet. Here he is right before bed holding up the box with his tooth in it.



In the morning with his money from the tooth fairy. (I told him that the Tooth Fairy gives more money for the 1st tooth...so not to expect that much next time!!)

1 comment:

jilljohnandhope said...

Ouch! Way to go Cooper! I can't believe he is so brave. You will have to share with me the name of this dentist.