Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Emily is playing soccer

So it is almost the end of our soccer season. I figured I needed to get with it and finally post some pictures of Emily's first ever team sport. I think she has enjoyed playing soccer once she gets to the game, but she has said several times that "running up and down the field makes my legs hurt really bad!!". Apparently we need to excercise more : )

The name of her team is the Red Fury. They are very serious about soccer here in Texas...even for the little 4 and 5 year olds. Emily's friend Ella is on her team and Ella's dad is the coach. He has been really sweet to Emily.

Here are some pictures of my big girl in action (these were taken at her first game of the season and it was SO cold and windy)




I love this one!! She actually scored the very first goal of the very first game!! We were so proud of her!

Emily and Ella


Emily loves it at the end of the game when the parents make a tunnel for the team to run through ( of course her favorite part is getting a treat at the end of the game)

1 comment:

Jose and Mary Dominguez said...

That is so funny! Lucas loves the snack at the end too! LOL!