Thursday, April 7, 2011

New at Bedtime

I just do not know how time gets away so quickly. Here it is almost 1 month since my last post and I still have not finished editing the pictures from Disney World. Let's just say that life is busy and there is never a dull moment around here!!

While I am working on the Disney pictures, I have to share this with you.



This picture was taken over a month ago. A month ago my biggest worry at night was that Lucy's leg would get stuck in the slats of her crib.......

A few weeks after this picture was taken.....she actually climbed (fell) out of her crib. It scared her and she has not attempted to "climb" out again. Hopefully we can still be in the crib till at least 2 years old.......

Lucy's new thing at bedtime this week has been to actually take her pajama pants off and sometimes if she is feeling really wild she will take her diaper off too!! The really bad part is that she does not cry or scream for me to come help her get her clothes back on. Instead, she falls asleep this way and I discover her this way when I go to check on her. Luckily she has not wet the bed while her diaper has been off.

So now I have lots of things to worry about at night with Lucy....stuck leg, climbing out of bed, or taking her clothes off!! Oh the fun of being a mommy to a mischievous little girl! She is so sweet, I just can't stay upset with her for too long : ) just look at that sweet face!!

No comments: