Thursday, January 26, 2012

Football, Dance, and Green Hair

So....I am still playing catch-up since the first day of school. I figure that since it is almost February now, I better hurry up and get caught up before I have to post the last day of school pictures : ) I really am going to try my best to make it a top priority to get this blog up to speed!!

As soon as school got started, so did the activities. Cooper started his second year of flag football and Emily started taking a jazz and hip-hop dance class.

Richard coached Cooper's team again this year, but they changed their name to the Super Heroes! We started off a little slow, but by the end of the season they were all playing so much better.


Two of Cooper's biggest fans!


Cooper in action


By the end of the game, this is what Lucy looked like.....

It was sooooo hot!

The kids love to run through the tunnel of parents at the end of the game!



Emily likes to dress herself and I never know what she is going to have on. When she goes to dance class I think she feels the need to be extra sassy! I think she looks so cute!


MawMaw happened to be in town for dance this day, so she got to pose in some pictures and watch our future hip-hop star : )

little cutie


I love how Lucy is looking up at MawMaw in this picture!



Cooper's school has Wacky Wolford Week every year. One this day they had Crazy Hair day. We sprayed Cooper's hair green.


Of course these 2 wanted green hair too!

No comments: