Saturday, February 11, 2012

September Fun

At least one night a week I decide we need a sweet treat! I am trying really hard to quit this tradition, but this night we made brownies (Lucy and Emily's favorite part is to lick the bowl!) Lucy looks like she got more on her face than she did in her mouth!


This was the morning of the first Razorback game of the year. I can't remember why Emily was crying (she is SO dramatic!!), but you can tell in the pictures that she was upset about something. Richard loves when the whole family dresses-up to cheer on the Hogs!


Cutie pie in pig-tails!


Silly pictures with Daddy.


Cooper and Richard went to a play at church one night and Cooper picked out his own outfit (I thought he looked like Justin Bieber). I think this will be one of those pictures that he looks back on in about 20 years and says "Mom, why did you let me wear that!" But for the record he did look really cute and stylish!

No comments: