Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

I am so behind on my postings. Here it is January 2nd and I am just now posting Christmas pictures. We had a great Christmas and it was nice to have both my mom (Maw Maw) and Richard's grandmother (Meme) with us this year. We missed having Papa and Paw Paw with us, but we know that they were up in heaven celebrating with us!

Santa went a little overboard this year, the kids got everything they asked for and more!!





Of course, Cooper got another costume.....




I love this picture of the kids with their Meme



And the motorcycle was the favorite gift of the day, not only for my kids but the neighborhood kids too!!






I have to post one more picture, just to show that my house is not always neat and clean....



Our house is now clean and all Christmas stuff is put away. We are looking forward to next Christmas with 3 kids to share it with!!

2 comments:

the alder boys said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I am so excited this is you! When I saw the comment my first thought was, who is this? I couldn't have been more excited. Do you want to know something super crazy...I had a dream about you this week! Nuts huh! Ok I haven't really read your blog but I scrolled down and noticed very quickly that you are pregnant again! Wow that is awesome. Just count your blessings that your kids are more spread out than mine! A two year old and two one year olds equals a super crazy house. I am so excited to be able to keep up with you now. If you get some time, give me a call! I would love to catch up...479-597-9675

Rachel Brown said...

Karen, You have not changed at all. Lesli forwarded me your blog address. Your family is beautiful! Hey by the way Andy and I still have our cocker spaniel Opie that you named for me. You were always my favorite friend of Lesli's.