Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Feeling Too Well

I am 8 weeks pregnant and I can not wait for September to get here. I have not been feeling terrible, but just kind of ill. I have a cold too, but the worst part is just this feeling of needing to throw-up....all day long!! I think I feel the worst from 3:00 pm- 7:00 pm. Richard has reminded me several times that this feeling may also have something to do with the fact that I have been eating nothing but junk food. Right now that is the only thing that taste good. I am going to have to try harder to eat some veggies and drink more water.

We have not done anything exciting for the last several weeks. It has really been about me just trying to survive the first trimester. Richard has been so helpful with the kids and around the house. I thank God daily for giving me such a wonderful husband!!

Hopefully we will get to do something fun over the weekend and then I will have some new pictures to post. For now, please pray for me to feel better!!

No comments: