Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally....A Fun Day!!!

After not feeling well at all on Friday, I was worried that I would not be able to enjoy the beautiful day we were supposed to have on Saturday. Thank goodness that I was feeling better by Saturday morning and even better today (oh how I pray that this is the end of not feeling well!).

We had an absolutely beautiful day on Saturday. It was in the mid 60's and you just wanted to be outside enjoying it! We went to downtown Little Rock and went to the new park. It was SO much fun! Cooper said "this park is so awesome....I want to come here everyday!". The park had a really big slide, lots of tunnels to go through, rocks to climb on, and neat views of the river. The only downfall was that there was so much to do that it was easy to lose track of the kids (which was a little scary!). We decided we would always need to have as many adults as kids when at this park so that nobody would get lost (or taken!).

We truly had a perfect day together as a family. We are looking forward to warmer weather and more days like this to come.










I thought these pictures were really neat of Cooper going down the slide






1 comment:

The Garners said...

These are such cute pictures of the kids!! I'm glad you felt like getting out to enjoy that beautiful day!