Thursday, April 16, 2009

Please Pray

I got a call today from my OB. She said that after reviewing my ultrasound film that there are a couple of things that she did not see on the film and that I would need a new ultrasound in 8 weeks. She said that this is NOT a big deal and that it really came down to the position of the baby and the placenta being in the way during the pictures. During the ultrasound the tech kept saying that Lucy was in an awkward position and that she was having trouble taking pictures of everything (I thought nothing of it at the time). Knowing that all of my blood work came back fine really helps put my mind at ease but I am still a little worried since this has never happened to me before.

Please continue to pray for a healthy baby and that little Miss Lucy will be in a better position at our next ultrasound so that we can see everything that needs to be seen.

1 comment:

The Garners said...

I will be praying for you!