Monday, April 6, 2009

We Have A Name

Ever since we found out I was pregnant, the kids have called the baby "turtle bug". Which I think is super cute, but I think that we finally have a name for our sweet girl. The name is.......


Lucy Caroline Cleveland


For those of you who do not know, Richard tried to change Emily's name while we were in the hospital and then again when she was 2 years old. So this is not an official announcement of her name, I have learned that until the baby gets here (or even until she is 2) that the name could change. But for now that is the name that we have decided on. We just think that Lucy is cute and Caroline is after my mom (Carol). All of our kids middle names are after one of their grandparents.

We have our big ultrasound on Thursday this week. I am a little nervous since I have not felt the baby move. I have felt a small flutter every once in a while, but I really thought that I would be feeling more movement by the 19th week. I will make a post on Thursday to let you know what I find out--keep us in your prayers!!

3 comments:

the alder boys said...

I LOVE the name Lucy!! Too cute! Don't be too concerned about the movement thing. I had the same problem with the twins. I would get so freaked out and then all the sudden they would start beating me up! Maybe that just means she is going to be a really calm little girl!
Oh by the way, I don't have a single stroller. I have a double and a triple! Haha! Can you even imagine! I do have a bouncy seat but of course it is blue. Sorry!! If Lucy were a boy she would be set!

Sugar said...

Hi Karen! I love both of those names and have actually considered both names! How can you not love Lucy Caroline? They're both classic names. Hope your appt goes well on Thursday.
Sugar

The Garners said...

I love the name!!! Praying that everything looks perfect on your ultrasound!