Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Big Day

I can't believe that I am having a baby tomorrow. I can remember on Christmas Eve telling Richard and the rest of my family that we were going to have a baby. August felt so far away then--and honestly it does feel like this has been a LONG pregnancy but here we are. Tomorrow is the big day. Tonight is the last night I will ever fall asleep (or try to fall asleep) as a pregnant person. I will never again lay awake with a baby kicking me, have crazy pregnancy dreams, or middle of the night anxiety of how am I going to take care of 3 kids!!! The last 9 months has been a journey of lots of emotions, but we could not be more excited to meet Lucy! I know that when I finally get to hold her tomorrow that I will feel complete. The name Lucy means light and I can't wait to see our little Lucy shine!

I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers!!

1 comment:

The Garners said...

Praying all goes well! Can't wait to see pictures!