Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lucy Caroline Cleveland

Well.... Lucy arrived on August 19, 2009 at 12:49 pm. She weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz and measured 19 and 1/2 inches long. She is perfect!!! I will have to post more later but I wanted to make sure that I posted a couple of pictures while I have the chance.






We came home from the hospital on Friday around 1:30 and she has been absolutely wonderful. Last night she woke-up at 1:30 am to eat and went right back to sleep. I ended-up having to wake her at 6:30 am to eat again. I hope it goes that well again tonight!

The kids have been so excited to have Lucy at home. They are being the best big brother and big sister that Lucy could have asked for.


This is pretty much what she does all day. Sleep and look like the cutest baby ever!! We are all so in love with her!!

4 comments:

the alder boys said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations and enjoy every minute!

Mary Kate said...

congrats karen....she is a doll!

Sugar said...

Congrats, Karen! I'm so happy for you and Richard! She is beautiful.
Sugar

The Garners said...

She is soooo cute! I'm glad to hear things are going well!