Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday for Lucy

If everything goes as planned....Lucy will be here on August 19th. The doctor's office called me yesterday with the instructions to be at the hospital at 10:00 and they would start the C-section around 12:00. I can't believe that she will be here in 2 weeks!! I can not wait to meet her and see who she looks like!! But most of all I can not wait to not be pregnant anymore. This has been a very long summer for me--it has been difficult to keep up with 2 kids and be HUGE pregnant, especially on the really hot days!

Please keep us in your prayers for a safe delivery, a healthy baby, and for an easy adjustment from a family of 4 to a family of 5!

2 comments:

Jose and Mary Dominguez said...

YEAH!!!
I can't wait for pictures.
You will have to give me a detailed description of your experience as I will have a sceduled C-section with this baby too....
You will be in my thoughts and prayers....

The Garners said...

How exciting! Praying for you!! That's the day R starts Kindergarten--we'll both be facing transitions that day! :)