Sunday, March 14, 2010

School Carnival and Pancakes

CAC had their annual school fundraiser event Friday night, it's called Spring Thing. The kids had a great time playing games and jumping on the bounce around.

I think Emily looks so cute in her school uniform. Cooper likes to wear his "spirit shirt" on Fridays : )




Emily and her best friend at school, Eva:


Cooper with a little bit of face paint:



Later on with his best buddy, Brady, and lots more face paint!!



We used to have "Pancake Saturday" every Saturday at our house. It has been a long time since we have had pancakes (I think things changed once Lucy arrived), but this past Saturday the kids were begging for some yummy pancakes. The kids always ask me to make them special pancakes...a power ranger, SpongeBob, a teddy bear...and surprisingly I have been to fulfill their request. This past Saturday, Emily wanted me to make her name. It turned out much better than I expected.


Cooper asked for Gary the snail from SpongeBob. This was not my best Gary but it was still pretty good.


The pancakes were so good, we will definitely have to start having Pancake Saturday every week!! Yum Yum!!

No comments: