Wednesday, March 31, 2010

St. Patrick's Day



I know that my post are out of order, but I forgot to make a post about St. Patrick's Day. I went and picked-up Cooper early from school. We first went and had lunch at Red Lobster with Meme (cooper was not on his best behavior and I forgot to take any pictures). From there we went to Chuck E Cheese. I have realized that since Cooper goes to school 5 days a week that I do not get to have much "fun" time with just he and I. I am going to make sure that I do this at least once a month and spend quality time with just him. We had a great time together and I am looking forward to having another special day soon!



on his favorite roller coaster game:


Next time I will make sure that it is just the two of us, but this day he did ask for Lucy to come with us. She was a perfect angel...as always : )

1 comment:

: said...

Hi,
This Blog is very nice, in this website you can get St Patrick's Day information.
For more details visit “altiusdirectory.com”. Below URL may be useful to you.
St Patrick's Day