Friday, January 8, 2010

PreChristmas 2009

I can't believe it is January 8th and I am just now getting a chance to blog about Christmas. Life is even more busy when all 3 kids are at home everyday! I was so happy for school to start back this week. I am going to do 3 separate post about Christmas--that way I will not be too overwhelming with pictures.

All 5 of us headed-up to NorthWest Arkansas on the 21st. Richard had some work to do up there and we also got a chance to visit with friends and family. Lynn, Amy, and Tyler met us at Embassy Suites to exchange gifts and the kids went swimming. We had a great visit, but of course I forgot to take any pictures!! This was the first time they got to see Lucy and they thought she was precious! After that we went over to Susanne and Andy's house for pizza and fun with all the kiddos. Sarah, Stacey, Susanne, and I went to college together--we have all had kids since then and this was the first time we have had them all together. We had a great night getting to visit with everyone!

Looking at all these kids, you can tell our lives have changed a lot since college....



Susanne's little boy, Kelso, is 2 months older than Lucy. We are trying to have an arranged marriage so that Susanne and I can be family!! How cute are they!!



I think Kelso was a little concerned that Lucy was not that into him.....



We also went to Fort Smith to help celebrate my Mom's birthday. Again, I forgot to take any pictures. That is one of my goals for 2010--to take more pictures. When we got back home, the kids were so excited to have a big package waiting for them.




My sweet Aunt Sharron and Uncle Steve are always so good to my kids. They got a box full of goodies--hot chocolate mix, cute mugs to drink it out of, Chick Fil A gift cards, M&M's, and a new outfit for Lucy. They are so thoughtful! The kids love to get stuff in the mail!




More Christmas post to come.....

No comments: