Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day

I should really call this "Ice Day". The kids did not have school today due to the weather. At first we just had a little ice but as the day has gone on, we have gotten more ice and a little snow too! Richard has been in Vegas since Wednesday and it doesn't look like he will make it home tonight. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow--we miss him!!

I have been trying to keep everyone entertained today. We slept late and then had a pancake breakfast-YUM!! Next we built a fort. I used to love building a fort when I was a kid....Cooper and Emily enjoyed it but it did not keep them busy for as long as I had hoped. It was fun though!



They finally talked me into letting them play outside. They had fun but they got cold very quickly!! I did not have them dressed warm enough...I will be looking for some snow boots on the sale rack!


They tried to make a snow angel....I think that just made them get wet and cold!


Everyone is inside and finally warm again. Up next....making brownies! Happy Snow Day!!

No comments: